Gasoline to Propane Conversions
Technocarb introduces the ESIP, the industry leading Economy Sequential Injection Package, an advanced LPG or CNG retrofitting system for gasoline injected vehicles.
ESIP makes controlled automatic changes between gasoline and LPG or CNG in a way that is almost undetectable by the driver.
ESIP is a “Bi-Fuel” conversion system, which means you keep all of your existing gasoline system but have the option of running on EITHER LPG or gasoline, CNG or gasoline.
ESIP has been designed for today’s vehicles; the controller is based on a 16bit microprocessor with 8 independent process channels to calculate and control injection pulses on each cylinder independently. For diagnostic/testing purposes, the installer can make the engine run with some cylinders burning gasoline and others burning LPG or CNG.
The calibration and configuration software is very advanced and sophisticated but also very user friendly and easy to use. The installer can change the calibration parameters and load them into the controller memory in real time. The configuration file can be saved into the installers’ personal computer for futures reutilization on the same vehicle or other vehicles with identical engine features. The configuration file can be locked with a password to avoid tampering.
LPG CONVERSION SYSTEMS
Installing a Pneumatic/Fumigation conversion system on a gasoline injected vehicle may lead to a loss of power and engine backfiring. TCE’s ESIP LPG sequential injection package is a great cost effective option to convert a gasoline sequential injected vehicle.
ESIP SEQUENTIAL INJECTION CONVERSION PACKAGE
- Minimum power loss.
- No backfiring.
- Improved fuel economy.
- Easy to calibrate.
- Full compatibility with the on board OBDII combustion system.
- Running on LPG reduces vehicle maintenance costs by requiring less frequent oil changes.
- Extends engine life.
- When correctly installed and set up helps reduce harmful emissions.
ESIP MAIN COMPONENTS
LPG pressure regulator with double outlets for convenient installation on V6 and V8 engines up to 360HP.
Lock-Off valve with integrated filter.
INJECTOR RAIL – TEMPERATURE SENSOR – PRESSURE SENSOR
- Our long lasting, quiet, reliable LPG injector block(s) are supplied with 3 or 4 injectors per block to fit 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines.
- Nozzles are removable and have bore sizes stamped for easy identification.
- A hollow bore temperature sensor is fitted in the end of the injector rail, allowing the fuel to flow through to the pressure sensor.
- Electronic pressure and vacuum sensor.
- The controller utilizes both temperature and pressure sensor signals for injection pulse calculations.
- Optional replaceable LPG vapor and liquid filter(s) are highly recommended.
TANK LEVEL SENSOR.
The electronic level sensor sends a fuel level signal to the dashboard for a visual indication of the level of LPG remaining in the LPG tank.